HOW TO BECOME AN NHLA MEMBER
- Review the NHLA Membership requirements (see below), and if you meet these requirements, continue with the application process.
- Fill out the Business Information form below.
- Fill out the Questionnaire below. Answer each question truthfully and with the best of your knowledge.
- Click the “Submit Application” button on the bottom of this page.
- Send a copy of your “Certificate of Insurance Declaration Page” along with the contact information for 3 references to:
PO Box 2622
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
or contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (518) 420-1020 for more information.
- If you have not yet attended an NHLA meeting, attend a meeting (not the Home and Lifestyle Expo) and talk to an officer or a member of the board of directors. A list of these members can be found on the Contact Page.
- Once your application process has completed, NHLA may take up to 90 days to approve your application.
- Once your application has been approved, you may pay your Membership Fees by mailing a check for $170 USD to NHLA.
- After your application has been approved and your Membership Fee paid, your membership status will become active and your business’ information will be added to our searchable business directory.
- Members must be in business in Clinton, Essex and/or Franklin Counties of New York for a minimum of 1 year.
- Potential Members must attend at least one NHLA (ABA) meeting, not including the Home & Garden Show.
- Members must supply the Membership Committee 3 references; contractors are required to submit at least 2 references from suppliers.
- Members must provide the Membership Committee a copy of a Certificate of Insurance declaration page.
- There is a membership fee of $170 (Checks made out to “Northern Home and Lifestyle Association” can be sent to PO Box 2622, Plattsburgh NY 12901).