WHAT IS AN NHLA MEMBER?
Northern Home and Lifestyle Association provides the communities of Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties of New York with quality home and lifestyle services providers such as Pavers, Excavators, Carpenters, etc. We are a service committed to quality assurance for homeowners in our region.
Customers look for NHLA certification as assurance that they are hiring the highest quality service providers. Customers frequently search our Membership Directory for service providers in our region.
Members are service providers who meet our criteria and wish to further their reach through our membership program.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Members will have their business listed in our searchable members directory for customers to easily find them.
- Membership status assures potential customers of your quality and helps promote your business as being the best at what you do.
- Members will gain marketing insights through each other and the connections they make through NHLA.
- Members will have the opportunity to be featured on our homepage.
- Members must be in business in Clinton, Essex and/or Franklin Counties of New York for a minimum of 1 year.
- Potential Members must attend at least one NHLA (ABA) meeting, not including the Home & Garden Show.
- Members must supply the Membership Committee 3 references; contractors are required to submit at least 2 references from suppliers.
- Members must provide the Membership Committee a copy of a Certificate of Insurance declaration page.
- There is a membership fee of $170 (Checks made out to “Northern Home and Lifestyle Association” can be sent to PO Box 2622, Plattsburgh NY 12901).